Court Reporting Services
Since 1998, Archive Reporting has been providing accurate and timely court reporting services. Our experienced, professionally-trained registered reporters can meet all of your litigation requirements. With offices in Philadelphia and Harrisburg and access to a national network of fully staffed, state-of-the-art conference rooms around the country, we can meet all of your reporting needs.
- Experienced, local court reporters: Our staff of local reporters has a broad range of experience in all areas of litigation.
- Conference Rooms: Conference rooms available in Philadelphia and Harrisburg with access to a national network of fully staffed, state of the art facilities.
- Expedited Transcripts: Same day availability of uncertified rough draft transcripts.
- Realtime Services: Nationally certified realtime reporters link into your computer or internet enabled mobile device to provide a realtime feed. In addition to receiving the unedited transcript, attorneys can review, mark, scroll, highlight, and annotate testimony as it is occurs.
- Videographers: We can provide digital video/text synchronization and video CDs depending upon your needs.
- Online repository: 24/7 access to your information with our secure online library. Backup files of client cases, including exhibits and transcripts, are available for easy retrieval 24 hours a day using our secure, password-protected access.
- Transcripts: Electronic, condensed transcripts with every deposition, quality control, expedited, delivered within 10 business days.